Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Amtrak Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
    I applied last May as well. I have my meeting the the psych doc later this week. Hoping the process is nearing completion right after that!
    good luck i wonder when they going to start giving out start dates for people that applied in may

    Comment


    • I forgot to mention I am on the west coast, so this is not for the DC area. I just wanted to let you guys know how my process was going. Sorry I didn't clarify that part. But I start in the next couple of days.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MA0608 View Post
        I forgot to mention I am on the west coast, so this is not for the DC area. I just wanted to let you guys know how my process was going. Sorry I didn't clarify that part. But I start in the next couple of days.
        ook bro but you waited three weeks after you met with psych doc tho

        Comment


        • Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
          ook bro but you waited three weeks after you met with psych doc tho
          No, after the written portion of the psych I waited a week to meet with the doc. It took three weeks to find the results of the oral psych. Hands down its the worst part of the process. One person can make or break you.

          Comment


          • It took about 3-4 weeks between each portion. However when I took the psych test, I met with the doctor right afterward.
            I don't answer recruitment messages....

            Comment


            • ..........
              Last edited by NY470; 04-25-2013, 03:05 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                It took about 3-4 weeks between each portion. However when I took the psych test, I met with the doctor right afterward.
                Is it the same one most Northern Virginia agencies use? The man with the big ole' comfy chair by the fire.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LochRaven View Post
                  Is it the same one most Northern Virginia agencies use? The man with the big ole' comfy chair by the fire.
                  Are you in process as well

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
                    Are you in process as well
                    policeman...any idea how long it takes to hear about the next step after the psych interview? is the medical next?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
                      policeman...any idea how long it takes to hear about the next step after the psych interview? is the medical next?
                      I have no clue I just know someone told we should get another offer and then we should take medical after that

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NY470 View Post
                        orlandofed5-0 Can I send you a PM?
                        No...

                        Originally posted by LochRaven
                        Is it the same one most Northern Virginia agencies use? The man with the big ole' comfy chair by the fire.
                        Nope, did mine in Wilmington.
                        I don't answer recruitment messages....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
                          policeman...any idea how long it takes to hear about the next step after the psych interview? is the medical next?
                          If you pass the psych (I did mine in reverse), you should hear back within 3-4 weeks for the medical.
                          I don't answer recruitment messages....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                            If you pass the psych (I did mine in reverse), you should hear back within 3-4 weeks for the medical.
                            thanks for the info orlando...had my psych interview today. hope to hear back in the next few weeks for the medical.

                            policeman, we at the same step in the process correct?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
                              thanks for the info orlando...had my psych interview today. hope to hear back in the next few weeks for the medical.

                              policeman, we at the same step in the process correct?
                              Yes

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
                                thanks for the info orlando...had my psych interview today. hope to hear back in the next few weeks for the medical.

                                policeman, we at the same step in the process correct?
                                Do you happen to know how long we gotta wait.... And how many people are in the process

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 2759 users online. 150 members and 2609 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X