300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krash131 View Post
    He'll be posting once his account gets activated, but he asked if you know how many people are going through the process, and have made it to the psych
    Don't know how many people are going through the process. Only thing I was able to find out from someone in Human Capital was that no one has been hired from this test yet. Seems like we're in a good place.

Comment

• Mike any word on a timeline, he's been in the process for a year and is curious I anyone has a better timelien

Comment

Mike any word on a timeline, he's been in the process for a year and is curious I anyone has a better timelien
        That is about average.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Mike any word on a timeline, he's been in the process for a year and is curious I anyone has a better timelien
          Nope, spoke with someone who got hired last year and they said it took them about a year and a half to get hired. Hoping that they're looking to put in a class by this summer, or at least by the end of this year. Just have to be patient and finish the remaining steps of the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
            Nope, spoke with someone who got hired last year and they said it took them about a year and a half to get hired. Hoping that they're looking to put in a class by this summer, or at least by the end of this year. Just have to be patient and finish the remaining steps of the process.
            Ok hey do you know how many people they taking for dc

Comment

• Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
              Ok hey do you know how many people they taking for dc
              not you, you're going to be stuck at PFPA forever, bmwahahaaahaha, glad u got ur account activated

Comment

• After you meet with psych doctor does anyone knows what's next

Comment

• After the psych and as long as your book as been signed off, HR should give you a start date. Just some FYI, if you're going to be working in DC, Id stay at PFPA...

Comment

• So you will get a offer before the medical exam

Comment

So you will get a offer before the medical exam
                      I did my process in reverse. I had the medical first and then the psych. If you have not done the medical, that should be your next step.

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                        I did my process in reverse. I had the medical first and then the psych. If you have not done the medical, that should be your next step.
                        Ok how fast did they contact you after each phase.

Comment

Ok how fast did they contact you after each phase.
                          I just completed the process. I applied in September and will be starting soon. They will contact you after each phase. My psych was before the medical. I did not hear anything for three weeks after my psych, I was a nervous wreck. Good luck to you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MA0608 View Post
                            I just completed the process. I applied in September and will be starting soon. They will contact you after each phase. My psych was before the medical. I did not hear anything for three weeks after my psych, I was a nervous wreck. Good luck to you all.
                            Damn I applied last may and just finished background pysch test and I met with pysch doc last week so my last step is medical do you know how fast they are pushing people through that applied in my time frame

Comment

• if you dont mind me asking what is your start date

Comment

Damn I applied last may and just finished background pysch test and I met with pysch doc last week so my last step is medical do you know how fast they are pushing people through that applied in my time frame
                                I applied last May as well. I have my meeting the the psych doc later this week. Hoping the process is nearing completion right after that!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6475 users online. 345 members and 6130 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X