300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
    Does DC or Amtrak police in general still have their special operations unit? I've also read they have special agents. It seems like a good gig from the descriptions.
    Yes and no. Amtrak no longer has OSSO agents as they were to be found in violation of the Amtrak police contract and had to reapply to be amtrak police officers. There is still a Special Operations unit.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohopefull90 View Post
      I am with BPD and I am always hearing about our guys lateraling over to Apd, however I NEVER see an open posting on the website. What's the deals?hook job?
      Very few BPD guys have lateralled to APD. When I worked at Penn Station, only 4-5 were actually ex BPD. Unless they were hired for another division such as NYC or Boston.

Comment

• Thanks, Orlando.

I live in Florida, and I think it'd be great to apply for APD. I tried finding the locations of openings on their website, but can't find anything. Would be nice for openings in Florida, because I don't have much money for the constant traveling out of state app. process.
        CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
        02/28/14-TSL Received
        03/18/14-PFT1/MED
        07/01/14-VBT/SI
        07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
        07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
          Thanks, Orlando.

I live in Florida, and I think it'd be great to apply for APD. I tried finding the locations of openings on their website, but can't find anything. Would be nice for openings in Florida, because I don't have much money for the constant traveling out of state app. process.
          They do have guys who work in Miami and an officer works Jacksonville, Orlando (Sanford auto train terminal) and Tampa. but those slots are hard to get. You just have to keep an eye out for openings. I know they hire for New Orleans quite a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
            I interviewed about 2 weeks ago for Baltimore, now just waiting on the rest of the process
            how long did it take for you to hear back after the interview? I interviewed in DC 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
              how long did it take for you to hear back after the interview? I interviewed in DC 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything.
              I did the same, and still haven't heard back. APD seems to be a little slow, but hang in there

Comment

I did the same, and still haven't heard back. APD seems to be a little slow, but hang in there
                Yeah, definitely hanging in there. Just good to know I'm not the only one waiting this long after the interview. Good luck!

Comment

• Just got my packet and conditional offer

Comment

Just got my packet and conditional offer
                    Same here!

Comment

• No openings. Damn.
                      CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                      02/28/14-TSL Received
                      03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                      07/01/14-VBT/SI
                      07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                      07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Anybody still going through the hiring process with Amtrak Police in DC from the summer 2012 test?

Comment

• Did you get on the job Mike ?
                          Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

Anybody still going through the hiring process with Amtrak Police in DC from the summer 2012 test?
                            my buddy is still in the process, has his psych this friday

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                              Did you get on the job Mike ?
                              Nope, still going through the process. Have my psych test scheduled for next week like krash131's buddy.

Comment

Nope, still going through the process. Have my psych test scheduled for next week like krash131's buddy.
                                He'll be posting once his account gets activated, but he asked if you know how many people are going through the process, and have made it to the psych

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9758 users online. 364 members and 9394 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X