Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same here bro...now starts the waiting game.

Comment

• I was told that I will be a lateral because I have FLETC, so I just have to do MD comparative compliance so ill go to Amtrak, for me it's a good fit

Comment

• Yeah I turned down another job, hope it works out

Comment

• Yeah, I have FLETC too...I hope everything works out for the both of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
            Yeah, I have FLETC too...I hope everything works out for the both of us.
            Me too

Comment

• I was detailed to baltimore for a year and a half. One of the worst divisions in APD. You'll have to get an MD RR police certification which is pretty easy.
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                I was detailed to baltimore for a year and a half. One of the worst divisions in APD. You'll have to get an MD RR police certification which is pretty easy.
                Was told APD is hurting for officers, so ill wait them out and stay at the VA police till they come thru. Can't be any worse then where I'm at now, and at least I can get into other specialized units or promote

Comment

• Baltimore is always hurting for officers. They hire 2 or 3 and 5 leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                    Baltimore is always hurting for officers. They hire 2 or 3 and 5 leave.
                    Well VA isn't that great, 8 yrs nothing changes and I'm not mobile so APD looks kinda good, I'm used to working with less

Comment

• Amtrak is about the same. You might get to go out on patrol once in a blue moon otherwise you'll be confined to the station meeting trains. Got a call about MTA light rail fare inspector getting beat up. Collared the subject and was told to "hold for MTA police: by the management of APD in Baltimore.

Comment

• That does suck, I'm just tired of the VA and maybe just maybe I can do something different at APD. VA doesn't have much to offer

Comment

• When is Amtrak hiring? I never see them advertising.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                            When is Amtrak hiring? I never see them advertising.
                            Have to go to the Amtrak website and search under the careers section.

Comment

• Does DC or Amtrak police in general still have their special operations unit? I've also read they have special agents. It seems like a good gig from the descriptions.
                              CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                              02/28/14-TSL Received
                              03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                              07/01/14-VBT/SI
                              07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                              07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• I am with BPD and I am always hearing about our guys lateraling over to Apd, however I NEVER see an open posting on the website. What's the deals?hook job?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5559 users online. 257 members and 5302 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X