PEB Changes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEB Changes?

Being too lazy to save a local copy, I check the FLETC website for the PEB scores.

So, I'm used to the scores done by every 5 percent. Then a couple weeks ago, I see a score sheet done every 1 percent, with some minor tweaks to scores (a second off the 1.5 run here, a couple hundredths added to the agility, another percent required for the bench, etc.) Then a couple days later, it's back to the old system. Now it's the new one again.

Does anyone here know what's up? I'm trying to get an answer through official channels and I get blank stares.

Unless your agency gives you standards that they want you to meet, the PEB is participation only, so the "scores" are really just an arbitrary number. Nothing to sweat over.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
      Being too lazy to save a local copy, I check the FLETC website for the PEB scores.

So, I'm used to the scores done by every 5 percent. Then a couple weeks ago, I see a score sheet done every 1 percent, with some minor tweaks to scores (a second off the 1.5 run here, a couple hundredths added to the agility, another percent required for the bench, etc.) Then a couple days later, it's back to the old system. Now it's the new one again.

Does anyone here know what's up? I'm trying to get an answer through official channels and I get blank stares.
      I saw that too. I know a guy that missed the wall when they flip flopped. No clue as to why tho.

Comment

Passing is required for me.

It was really just curiosity. I doubt that a couple hundredths of a second will really matter. But then, look at the Olympics...

Audio, that sucks. Do you know when it officially flipped?

And yeah, I don't have to worry one bit about just missing the wall. Look me up in the dictionary, I'll be under "adequate."

Comment

The first time I saw it change was the last week in Feb and then back again about two weeks later. I haven't seen the latest tho.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4553 users online. 190 members and 4363 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X