300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIA Police

I can honestly say that I have never ever saw a DIA Police Officer but apparently there looking to hire 3 officers.

http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...FedEmp=N&FedPu

http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...e=134&FedEmp=N

Comment

They are all managment slots. 3 from within and 1 on the outside. They have a facility @ Bolling and Arlington. One of the P/O's I went to FLETC with worked there.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

I have seen them when I used to be at Bolling for my old job. Of course that place has a few different forces based on the DIA, Air Force, Marine and other elements there.

Comment

YOUTUBE shows a DIA police officer in action..

Comment

Originally posted by Defender06 View Post
            YOUTUBE shows a DIA police officer in action..

???

Comment

There are certain buildings if you take photos of or video YOU WILL GET ATTENTION FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT. Well, this guy seems to have a track record of trying to get attention. He got it from one DIA Police Officer. Its on youtube.. just gotta look.

Comment

Originally posted by Defender06 View Post
                There are certain buildings if you take photos of or video YOU WILL GET ATTENTION FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT. Well, this guy seems to have a track record of trying to get attention. He got it from one DIA Police Officer. Its on youtube.. just gotta look.
                What did you put in for the search?

Comment

DIA has several facilities. They are in Bolling as previously mentioned, Tampa, Miami, Arlington, and they are in the process of opening a new facility in Charlottesville, VA. I am in the Police Officer hiring process for the new Charlottesville facility. They didn't specifically put up a job announcement for police officers though. It was a DIA hiring event. I had to apply to attend the hiring event stating what position I wanted. They then went through their application and selected people to come interview at this event. I interviewed on December 14th and received a conditional offer the same day. The following day, I took a PT test and passed. January 11th was drug screening, January 13 was security interview and psych eval. January 14th was counterintelligence polygraph. All I need new is a physical and background investigation for security clearance. I say all of that to illustrate how quick their process is compared to a lot of others. I'm not sure how many police postions are available but if you are interested, go to the DIA website, create an account and wait for them to post hiring events in your area. They kinda come in cycles. There might not be any posted for a week or two and then over night there might be several. Just keep checking. The new facility is supposed to have over 800 employees so its pretty big. DIA also has their own 1811s (criminal investigators) for anybody who might be interested.
                  Defense Intelligence Agency
                  Interview: Dec 14 - Conditional offer received
                  PT Test: Dec 15 - Passed
                  Drug Test: Jan 11 - Passed
                  Security Interview - Jan 13
                  Psych Eval - Jan 13 - Passed
                  Polygraph - Jan 14 - Passed
                  Physical - TBD
                  Interim Clearance - TBD
                  EOD - TBD

How can terrorists manufacture and sell opium to fund there murderous operations but take a strong moral stance against beer?!

Comment

DIA does not have police officers in either Miami or Tampa. Both are located within military facilities. No idea why though.

Comment

I stand corrected. Its confusing though. I was under the impression that the DIAC was on an Air Force Base but they still have their own police there. Or am I mistaken there as well?
                      Physical - TBD
                      Interim Clearance - TBD
                      EOD - TBD

How can terrorists manufacture and sell opium to fund there murderous operations but take a strong moral stance against beer?!

Comment

Originally posted by SemperFun View Post
                        I stand corrected. Its confusing though. I was under the impression that the DIAC was on an Air Force Base but they still have their own police there. Or am I mistaken there as well?
                        I think they only have their P/O's in the DC region since the core of the facilities they have are located there.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntman
                          Hey, since the DIA just has the LEO jobs in DC do you know if they have 0085Federal Guards for the other facilities?
                          Not that I know of.

Comment

I am pretty sure that the security guard positions are contracted out to private security firms.
                            Physical - TBD
                            Interim Clearance - TBD
                            EOD - TBD

Comment

Originally posted by SemperFun View Post
                              DIA has several facilities. They are in Bolling as previously mentioned, Tampa, Miami, Arlington, and they are in the process of opening a new facility in Charlottesville, VA. I am in the Police Officer hiring process for the new Charlottesville facility. They didn't specifically put up a job announcement for police officers though. It was a DIA hiring event. I had to apply to attend the hiring event stating what position I wanted. They then went through their application and selected people to come interview at this event. I interviewed on December 14th and received a conditional offer the same day. The following day, I took a PT test and passed. January 11th was drug screening, January 13 was security interview and psych eval. January 14th was counterintelligence polygraph. All I need new is a physical and background investigation for security clearance. I say all of that to illustrate how quick their process is compared to a lot of others. I'm not sure how many police postions are available but if you are interested, go to the DIA website, create an account and wait for them to post hiring events in your area. They kinda come in cycles. There might not be any posted for a week or two and then over night there might be several. Just keep checking. The new facility is supposed to have over 800 employees so its pretty big. DIA also has their own 1811s (criminal investigators) for anybody who might be interested.

Hey what are the PT Standards for the Police Officer Position?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11922 users online. 494 members and 11428 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X