300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    That's pretty funny. I can't see why your biannual physical isn't enough to satisfy the requirements. When I took the bike class, we did not ave a physical, they just asked us a no BS, can you bike for at least 15 miles w/o stopping and i think we signed a pt waiver. I guess they figure if you can pass the PEB every 6 months you are in shape enough for a bike.

Leave a comment:

• Go Terps
    replied
    Its the most pointless physical you will have to go through, I dont even understand why I had to do it before I went through the mountain bike course. The guy was basically like "hey, you look in shape, everything looks good" I was like, WTF.

Leave a comment:

• DCPSDcop
    replied
    Originally posted by mpdc View Post
    Just want to make sure you wont die durring training.
    Thats what I figured, which is weird since myself and a few others who have the notices to respond to the clinic already have IPMBA Certification and don't have to complete the training.

Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• mpdc
    replied
    normal phys. Just want to make sure you wont die durring training.

Leave a comment:

• DCPSDcop
    started a topic MPD Bike Officer Physical

MPD Bike Officer Physical

I was just notified that I am scheduled for a bike officer physical at the DC Police and Fire Clinic. Does anyone know what this physical consists of?

Since I am already an IPMBA (International Police Mountain Bike Association) Certified Police Cyclist, I do not understand why they are making me take a physical, since they are not making me take the MPD Bike Training class, but rather just issuing me bike gear and a bike.

BTW, I am DC Protective Services Police ... yes, they are sending us to the clinic these days too.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3284 users online. 240 members and 3044 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X