Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Federal Police Jobs opening in New York City?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Federal Police Jobs opening in New York City?

Let's make this thread into a NY federal police jobs searching place for everyone. Anybody has any news on the new hiring, please post it on and share with us. Thanks

US Park Police is hiring. You will probably be assigned to Wash DC out of training, but at the rate we are hiring you will not spend much time there. The last rookie class did less than 6 months and is now in New York.

http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...6+14%3a41%3a00

Comment

You missed the VA hsopital police hiring 18 at the GS-06 level a few weeks ago. Fort Hamilton DA police hired 35 in May and is going to bring another 15 on.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

This thread should be in the NY Forum.

Comment

I'm talking about Federal jobs here, not NYPD.

Comment

Originally posted by js2487
            I'm signed up for the uspp test and after seeing this post, I was just wondering. What locations are there uspp in nyc? I've seen nys park police but never us. Would def make my life easier if I were to get this job and be able to stay in the city, although DC would be a nice change too.
            Ellis Island, Statue Liberty, Floyd Bennett Field, Jamaica bay, Breezy point, Ft. Wadsworth and Great Kills

Comment

WWW.USAJOBS.GOV
              "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDQ View Post
                I'm talking about Federal jobs here, not NYPD.
                I never mentioned NYPD, I was just thinking that because you are looking for a job in a particluar region, you may want to ask people who live and work in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Sled View Post
                  I never mentioned NYPD, I was just thinking that because you are looking for a job in a particluar region, you may want to ask people who live and work in the area.
                  Makes sense 2 me

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDQ View Post
                    Ellis Island, Statue Liberty, Floyd Bennett Field, Jamaica bay, Breezy point, Ft. Wadsworth and Great Kills
                    You forgot Jacob Riis Park, Canarsie Pier, Battery Park,

Comment

Plum Beach, like a bad dream it's all coming back LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 2971511 View Post
                        Battery Park
                        Errr....I thought MIB did that...?

Comment

For all the years I've lived in brooklyn, I have never seen USPP anywhere near Carnarsie pier. I'm not saying they don't patrol there, just never ran into them.

Wow, you learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by 2971511 View Post
                            You forgot Jacob Riis Park, Canarsie Pier, Battery Park,

Please correct me if I am incorrect, but isn't Battery Park NYC Property, ultimately falling under the jurisdiction of NYC Parks Enforcement Patrol, and not USPP?

Comment

Battery Park is a neighborhood that consist of consist of many things, it has the condos, which are NYPD, but it also includes Clinton Castle and the docks for the Ferries to Ellis Island and Liberty Island, those are Federal.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5924 users online. 356 members and 5568 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X