300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suits

I just moved to the DC area, and I was curious if anyone had a good local place to get a good buy on a suit. Something a little nicer than the JC Penny detective special.

Find your local Jos A Banks - they always have good deals on nice suits

Comment

SYMS! the best and cheapest place to buy real good designer suits. They have a few locations around the DMV area

Comment

Jos A Banks is ok but, stay clear of the one in Annap. Harbour Center. They screwed up mine. SYMS is good.
        sigpic
        Formerly Username k91376
        " They Took the BAR!! The whole F%$#ING BAR! "

Comment

Don't they have a Sears Roebuck outlet there?

Get a quality Craftsman suit
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
            Don't they have a Sears Roebuck outlet there?

Get a quality Craftsman suit
            Do they have the same 'you break it, we replace it' guarantee on the suits?
            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
              Do they have the same 'you break it, we replace it' guarantee on the suits?
              Sounds like my kind of place!

Comment

I recently picked up a couple suits for $40.00. Yes forty dollars! Where? Where all the rich drop of their month old suits..............thrift store, goodwill. The two suits I got retail for no less than $400 a peice new. Check arounld tysons cornor, great falls area for thrift shops. If you are on a budget and still want a good suit. People will never know, unless you tell them. I was fighting people off for those suits I found. 95% new, ties too. Thomas pink, burberry, skinny ties. I have divulged enough of my secrets!
                Fear no Evo!!!! Flat Four!!!!!

Comment

A. Jos A Banks is doing a buy one get two free....not sure when it ends......

B. Men's Warehouse all over the place.... (where I go)...

C. Goodwill....

D. TJ Max is great for shirts and ties.....

E. Ross for Less is good as well....

Comment

I would also look at Haggar; for off the rack suits they are good to go and process are quite low of late. I picked up 2 suits there for $150 (both) at a Haggar Outlet. Think they have one in the Outlet in Dale City still.

Would also add Marshals (Travoli Square) for decent dress shirts; though you have to wade through what is always a mess of shirts.

If you are a member of FLEOA JoS offers a fair discount, though I am not sure if it will apply to sale process. And I will second/thirt the 2nd hand route for those looking for deep discounts; back in the day I picked up an Armani and a few other “name brands” this way, along with a few blazers.
                    Originally posted by SSD
                    It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                    And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5144 users online. 286 members and 4858 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X