300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPDC Reserve Officer Class I

I'm OTJ going to DCFD. I would like to do some type of p.t or vol. police work to stay in. Is the MPDC Reserve Officer program worth it? Is it relatively the same as a regular officer, or do you get stuck at some crappy post all the time? Any other info is appreciated. Thanks.

SIDE NOTE**

Where in NJ are you and why are you leaving to go FD?? I'm sure it's for a good reason! I wish you lots of luck brother!
    We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Crappy state LE agency, crappy schedule, crappy pay. Don't have enough politics to get out and they won't ITG out. FD is 24/72 with better pay. MD has low taxes and prop values. No brainer for me. Good luck in the garden state!!

Comment

Are you a sworn LEO ???... Armed, etc . ??? If so, you might want to try getting into MPDC reserve as an armed officer, or you might try working part-time for a MD Dept.

Depending on what your certification is, MPDC does have some, armed reserve officers, most are former officers, they go on patrol with regular officers. some do specialized things like DWI checkpoints, and breath testing, etc.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6295 users online. 380 members and 5915 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X