300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panthers View Post
    Thanks th215 wasn't sure about SD found a job opening for SPS om yahoo jobs under Asianjobs. was't sure if that was for real.
    no problem. the SPS positions are at the main CIA headquarters and various other facilities they have in the northern virginia area....which they cant disclose to you their locations until you are hired.

Comment

So I'm a little confused...you guys are in Philly and Boston, and got to move forward in the process? I wouldn't imagine that would qualify as the Washington DC metro area...or are we talking within a certain mile radius of DC? I'm about a five hour drive from DC, anyone know if this puts me out of the running?

Comment

i interviewed back in May though

Comment

Originally posted by the215 View Post
          i think i took the tests first and then faxed over the documents the next day.
          Thanks.....I faxed over everything last night, Guess i'll wait a few weeks and if I hear nothing i'll assume I didn't do so hot on the online exam.

Comment

Good luck to those of you that heard back.

Aviguy85, All of the positions are in the Washington Metro Area (WMA) but they'll hire from anywhere in the United States. They aren't able to review every application that is submitted but they would consider you although you're in Ohio. Have you applied yet? If so they most likely didn't get to your application.

Comment

I applied a few days ago. How long will it take to receive a responds?

Comment

I applied a few days ago. How long will it take for them to respond? Sorry about previous message!!!

Comment

ThinBlueLEO,
                  I applied a couple days ago. I figured it was a long shot, but I had toyed with the idea of applying the last couple years and decided to do it. My wife and I would like to relocate. Why do you say if I did apply they most likely didn't get it?

Comment

Originally posted by chico View Post
                    I applied a few days ago. How long will it take for them to respond? Sorry about previous message!!!
                    It took a little over a month for me to get an email to take the online exam, then if you do well, they will contact you within a few weeks of taking the online exam.

Comment

What does the on-line exam consist of??

Comment

Aviguy, I just meant that if you submitted an application and feel you have the qualifications for the job, you most likely didn't hear because they (the Agency) just didn't review your resume.

Chico, the test consist of a cognitive ability test and personality test.

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4741 users online. 270 members and 4471 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X