300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean27 View Post
    Meaning what? The agency is only hiring applicants for that area? Applicants that only live in that area? or both?
    Like I said, we're hiring OUT of the WMA. So pretty much only people who are already in the area, unless you've got a current SPO friend who will put in a good word for you.

And this is the only area we hire for anyways. We don't get posted anywhere else.

Comment

JUST got my packet, and I attended the orientation over a month ago.

Be patient; it seems an agency worth waiting for.

Comment

do i need to go to an orientation beacuse i just applied on the website?

Comment

If selected, you will receive an email with a date and time for an interview. If you don't receive an email within 45 days of applying, you were not selected.

Comment

Originally posted by jfrye View Post
            do i need to go to an orientation beacuse i just applied on the website?
            you'll get an email about taking a couple online tests first

Comment

Originally posted by the215 View Post
              you'll get an email about taking a couple online tests first
              It may take up to 6 months to get an email about taking a couple online tests.

It may take longer than 45 days between taking the online tests and receiving an orientation date.

Comment

Going for my interview. I was wandering, if I already attended FLETC in 2003 and already certified through the state of MD would i still have to go through FLETC again and could you tell me if there are any spots in SD?

Comment

Also having experience as a police officer would I have to start out with a set pay or can I ask for more?

Comment

training

If I have already been to FLETC (2003) and am a Maryland certified police officer would I still have to go to FLETC? also is there any SPS positions in South Dakota?

Comment

Well I got contacted for the online test...... Don't know how well I did , only time will tell. Anyone else get contacted? I just got the email today

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers View Post
                        Going for my interview. I was wandering, if I already attended FLETC in 2003 and already certified through the state of MD would i still have to go through FLETC again and could you tell me if there are any spots in SD?
                        just ask them during the information session period. everyone is very nice and helpful there.

there are no SPS positions in SD
                        Last edited by the215; 11-03-2009, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Well I got contacted for the online test...... Don't know how well I did , only time will tell. Anyone else get contacted? I just got the email today
                          it was about a week and a half after i took the test before i received the next email inviting me to the interview/information session.

Comment

thanks

Thanks th215 wasn't sure about SD found a job opening for SPS om yahoo jobs under Asianjobs. was't sure if that was for real.

Comment

Originally posted by the215 View Post
                              it was about a week and a half after i took the test before i received the next email inviting me to the interview/information session.
                              The recruiter attached some documents that I need to fill out. Did you fax those forms over to the recruiter the same day you took the online test?

Comment

The recruiter attached some documents that I need to fill out. Did you fax those forms over to the recruiter the same day you took the online test?
                                i think i took the tests first and then faxed over the documents the next day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5019 users online. 292 members and 4727 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X