300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon Police

Recently sent in my application. Word 'round the campfire is it could take a good 5-8 months before they even respond.

Federal Agencies are great to work for, but their hiring practices usually move at the speed of rock formations.

Anyone else apply recently?

I applied and after about 3 weeks they sent back that I was not qualified. I have 1 year of full time police experience, 2 academies (1 full time, 1 part time), 4 years asset protection and a degree.

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustang View Post
      I applied and after about 3 weeks they sent back that I was not qualified. I have 1 year of full time police experience, 2 academies (1 full time, 1 part time), 4 years asset protection and a degree.
      Lol...evidently they've got lofty expectations!
      "You can just go ahead and common sense your way out of this conundrum!"

Comment

Don't take it personally - I don't think any of these departments even know what they want half the time.

Someday, law enforcement will emerge from the pseudo-scientific dark ages. Someday.
        Last edited by Static; 09-06-2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Which grade did you apply for? (AD-05, AD-06, AD-07) I find it hard to believe that they would turn you down with those types of qualifications under your belt.

Comment

Originally posted by XD-40 View Post
            Which grade did you apply for? (AD-05, AD-06, AD-07) I find it hard to believe that they would turn you down with those types of qualifications under your belt.
            It isn't very clear at all on the website, nor is it any clearer on USAJobs. Calling the Pentagon Police Protection Agency recruiting phone number gets one absolutely nowhere; the application process is incredibly confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by XD-40 View Post

AD-05

Comment

There's already a huge thread about PFPA... no need to create a new one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4546 users online. 253 members and 4293 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X