300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI Police

Anybody heard anything about the new FBI police jobs hiring? Anyone received any phone calls about the test yet? Know how long the process gonna be until you got hired? Is the test hard? I sent my documents to FBI already on 12/8/2008. Haven't heard anything yet. Thanks in advance!

FBI Police

It looks like January 5, 2009, the first register of names will be submitted for review. Keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

i got a call last week saying all my stuff cleared, BI, MED, ect... the next FLETC class isnt available till may, but they said they wanted to get me on board with an RA (not sure what an RA is lol) doing clerical and BS work till the class is open. she said i wouldnt hear back from them till after new years when they found a place to accept me.

so in short, the hiring is still moving along. i went to the NYC recuiting blitz back on july 12th
      Last edited by psycho1000r; 12-29-2008, 10:49 PM.

Comment

oh and the test wasnt that hard, just get some rest and look sharp and when the facilitators say stop when testing, MAKE SURE YOU STOP WRITING.. thats all im going to say about that lol

Comment

Thanks guys!
          psycho1000r, how long did it take for you to receive the call for test after you submited your application?

Comment

I am thinking of applying for the FBI police...good place to work?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDQ View Post
              Thanks guys!
              psycho1000r, how long did it take for you to receive the call for test after you submited your application?
              your not going to believe this, but about a year, i actually forgot i sent the app out and when i got the notification to test i forgot which vacancy i had applied for since i applied for so many!! hang in there

Comment

Originally posted by Duke003 View Post
                I am thinking of applying for the FBI police...good place to work?

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=107250

Comment

Thanks...been looking at several federal agencies..trying to decide which is best...

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=102514

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=105973

These lead to a bunch of links.
                    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Comment

Any FBI officers in NYC office, can you tell how you like your job? Pros and Cons. Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Any FBI officers in NYC office, can you tell how you like your job? Pros and Cons. Any info would be appreciated.
                        just so you know, my POC told my their were no more NYC slots available. so if you get the call it will prob be for DC or VA. im a bit dissappointed as NYC was my #1 choice. she said slots may open up through attrition down the road, but not to hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by psycho1000r View Post
                          just so you know, my POC told my their were no more NYC slots available. so if you get the call it will prob be for DC or VA. im a bit dissappointed as NYC was my #1 choice. she said slots may open up through attrition down the road, but not to hold my breath.
                          When did your POC tell you that? I'm hoping that is no true. The listings for FBI Police in usajobs.com say there are many vacancies in ny. I'm working in DC now, there is no point for me to get another job in DC again.
                          Last edited by DavidDQ; 12-31-2008, 02:50 PM.

Comment

When did your POC tell you that?
                            alittle over a week ago

Comment

I guess i have to wait and see.
                              Anybody receives any info from FBI Police, please share!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1533 users online. 96 members and 1437 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X