Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bureau of Engraving and Printing Police questions...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bureau of Engraving and Printing Police questions...

Deleted...
    Last edited by Verrault; 12-22-2009, 01:55 PM.

Lots of static posts. You can also transfer over to the Ft. Worth division. If you have not been through basic police at FLETC, you will be required to go.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

The Bep/us Treasury Police Has Been In Existence In Some Form Since 1862. They Are A Full Service Federal Police Agency With An Mou With The Metropolitan Police District Of Columbia And Statutory Authority. They Have Patrol And Protective Functions And Specialty Units. They Are Based In Washington Dc And Fort Worth Tx. Training Is Encouraged And They Have There Own 24/7 Indoor Police Range. After The Police Academy At The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center {fletc}, There Is A Inhouse Us Treasury Police Academy And Then To The Mpdc Academy For The District Of Columbia Criminal Code. The Bep/ustp Is Not To Be Confused With The Us Mint Police Which Is Another Federal Police Agency Within The Treasury Department.

Comment

Anyone that applied for this latest posting hear anything in reference to application status and or interviews. I mailed my application in with all forms etc about a month ago and was wondering if anyone had moved forward from the intial app.....

Comment

I applied for this position and took the POST in December 2009. I still have yet to hear anything back after passing the test. It's been over 3 months and still nothing. Does anyone know if this is normal?

Comment

I just applied today. I also sent them my P.O.S.T scores. I took the P.O.S.T. last year for the U.S. Capitol Police and passed. I hope that gives me a leg up and skip the testing phase when they begin to call people. The Announcement states: “Once your complete application is received we will conduct an evaluation of your qualifications and determine your ranking. The most highly qualified candidates will be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview. We expect to make a selection within 90 days of the closing date of this announcement. You will be notified of the outcome.”
            NYPD
            Exam: 8314 11/08
            Got the call: 1/7/11

"Last of the mohicans"

Comment

Image10-I am a current BEP officer, PM me your name and I can inquire what your status is

Comment

I also applied, so far nothing back. I've been to FLETC but that was 10 years ago, from what I gather from the announcement I might have to take the POST test, Oh well I'll see what happens.

Comment

Received a letter today (more like a confirmation) acknowledging my application. Nothing to do back-flips for.
                  NYPD
                  Exam: 8314 11/08
                  Got the call: 1/7/11

"Last of the mohicans"

Comment

When I got my first letter back, it said something like "congrats, you are qualified", and then told me when I was scheduled to take the POST.

Fedpolice87 - I have sent you my information. Thanks very much for being so helpful!

Comment

I'm trying to apply but don't know how. I'm on usajobs.gov as I type and unlike other jobs, the "Apply" button is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Image10-I contacted the on of my supervisors to see what the status is. I hopefully hear something Monday.

TyGB-I think it requres the old school way. Actually filling out the 360 and 612 along with transcripts, SF-50 (if applicable). I will will look into it.
                        Last edited by Fedpolice87; 04-17-2010, 06:33 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

Comment

Originally posted by Fedpolice87 View Post
                          Image10-I contacted the on of my supervisors to see what the status is. I hopefully hear something Monday.

TyGB-I think it requres the old school way. Actually filling out the 360 and 612 along with transcripts, SF-50 (if applicable). I will will look into it.
                          I'm new to applying for federal employment so I had no clue lol. I'm assuming 360 and 612 are designated form numbers?

Comment

Hey Fedpolice - Thanks again! I suppose you guys are still hiring? I was afraid that the positions had been filled, but I spoke with someone in HR a while ago that said unless I have heard otherwise, I am still in the running. I hope this is true! Please stay in touch!

Comment

TyGB - I had to fax everything in, which I kind of liked because I could look over the entire package before submitting it. I forget the form numbers, but FedPolice87 can probably find out. I had to send college transcripts and two standard forms as I recall.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4171 users online. 209 members and 3962 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X