300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary scale not GS

Can anyone please explain the salary scale for USPP and USCP. I tried a search - sorry if it's out there. And can you also explain after how long, and how you get any pay raises?

Thank you

special pay

USPP and USCP receive what they call Sepcial Pay or SP...

I posted this list on another thread, it is for the NYFO, salaries for DC area a a little bit lower, like 2 grand at each step. SFFO is a little higher at each step..... trUSPP Comparative salary for NYFO:

Hire $50,663
    after 1 $53,713
    after 2 $56,880
    3 $59,488
    5 $63,673
    7 $67,908
    9 $70,513
    11 $73,786
    15 $78,423
    18 $83,002
    22 $88,025
    26 $88,525
    30 $91,232

try searching "Special pay" for further info.

Also Detective make about 6% maore and Sgt, make about 10K per year more or so per step.

Comment

Lt's make about 1,000 per yr more than Sgt. ,,, Capt. makes 10K more than LT.... etc, etc.....

Comment

are they under the GL pay system?
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
          are they under the GL pay system?
          I believe both agencies have their own pay scales....... Not sure what it's called.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            I believe both agencies have their own pay scales....... Not sure what it's called.....

Not called anything specific but yes we have our own pay scale whcih changes yearly.

I only have it at work though
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
              Not called anything specific but yes we have our own pay scale whcih changes yearly.
              Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
              I was thinking that’s what was up, it’s the government should have known better.
              It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I would guess to say it is some what equal to a GS-11.

Comment

"SPECIAL PAY........" thats what USPP and I believe USSS UD Calls it....

USPP is SP-008/01/01.... that is the way it appears in all the federal job announcements.

Comment

Just went to USA JOBS,,, Capital Police call it LP and USSS-UD call if LE,, so those are the levels,, instead of GS-11 it is LE-xx.

Comment

There are tons of weird pay grade issues. SP, I think stands for special police. I know DoD has a ton of them because of NSPS. TR is used by Treasury, uses the same requirements for time in grade but the salaries are abit higher.
                      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

SP= Special Pay, I'm sure of that because that is what I'm under,,

LP and LE IO dunno LE might be Law Enforcement... ???

Comment

We use the AD scale. AD = Administratively Determined

Comment

Originally posted by BD380 View Post
                            We use the AD scale. AD = Administratively Determined
                            We'd be screwed if we had the admin determine ours. Funny how the fed keeps coming up with new pay scales to fix and align every one??no wonder OPM is allays so confused on things.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3852 users online. 224 members and 3628 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X