Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI Police are hiring - Anyone have info?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI Police are hiring - Anyone have info?

The FBI Police are hiring:

http://www.fbijobs.gov/126.asp

Anyone have any info on the FBI Police?
    I have not heard much about them, just wondering.

Does anybody's search function no longer work? Since my does here is some previous threads on the agency:

http://forums.officer.com/showthread...ght=fbi+police

Theres a load more
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
      Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

Originally posted by toughjerseyguy
        Hey Orlando why don't you cut the guy a break? Maybe he reviewed those older threads and just wanted some new information. Some of those links were years old that you supplied.
        Yes but they contain the most accurate and current info. Why dont you stick to being a troll at the jersey shore!

Comment

and how exactly do you know that those threads are "the most accurate and current info"? Do you work for the FBI Police. I don't think you do...
          How do you know they aren't? Do you work for them? I don't think you do...
          Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

Your right bennie, I do not work there nor have I ever worked there. Considering that one of the threads last post was from LAST SATURDAY then it would contain accurate info and the larger thread has posts from a CURRENT FBI police officer, then I would call it current.

Comment

Hey fedguy I never claimed any such knowledge.
              Your claim to fame is usually just running off at the yapper about stuff you have no clue about.....including now....

Go troll elsewhere....

Comment

Cant we all just GET ALONG ?

Comment

I just scanned the listing for fbijobs.gov and I did not see an announcement for the FBI Police Officer. When was it posted?

Comment

Wow they are very strict

Automatic Disqualifiers

Please note that even if you meet the minimum qualifications for candidacy as an FBI Police Officer, if any of the below apply to you, you are automatically disqualified and will not move forward in the application process.

are currently delinquent (more than 30 days overdue, as opposed to not paying the balance in full when due) on any loan or revolving credit account;
                    have ever been more than three months delinquent on any student loan, car loan, apartment rent or lease, personal loan, revolving credit card, or home mortgage loan;
                    have ever been delinquent on any court-ordered payments such as a garnishment of wages, child support or alimony;
                    have ever declared bankruptcy;
                    have any other financial obligation which could adversely affect your credit history, including having cosigned for a loan which is/was in default;
                    have ever been involved in a serious crime which has been previously undetected, or a serious crime in which your involvement has been previously undetected;
                    have ever been arrested for an alcohol-related driving offense regardless of whether or not you were convicted;
                    have ever been arrested for a domestic violence-related offense, regardless of whether or not you were convicted;
                    have ever been arrested for anything other than a minor traffic offense such as speeding, regardless of whether or not you were convicted or had your record expunged;
                    have ever been fired from any job after you were accused of theft, embezzlement, violence in the workplace, sexual harassment, or drug, alcohol or other substance abuse; or
                    voluntarily left any job after being accused of theft, embezzlement, violence in the workplace, sexual harassment or abuse of drugs, alcohol or other substances
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5944 users online. 345 members and 5599 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X