Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Week 2009 need assistance

Hi Friends.
    I am a german customs officer and would like to visit with a friend from highwaypolice Stuttgart, the 2009 Police Week. We are both members of the IPA and would like to ask you all, if you know special hotel offers for foreign LEOs.

Thank you all
    www.copzone.de
    www.ipa-deutschland.de
    www.zoll.de

Go to the Police week website. They usually have links to all the stuff you requested. Hope you like to drink good sir. Just don't be one of those dopes that shoes up in tactical gear and wears it all week long.

Comment

Police Week

Yes, prepare your liver for some libations. However, the week is also about paying your respects to our fallen brothers. If you have not been, the Memorial can bring a tear to even the most hardened officers.

Call around to the different hotels in the area. I would suggest staying outside of DC in VA just over the river. A short METRO ride into the city and probably a little more reasonable as far as price. Rosslyn, Crystal City, and Alexandria VA come to mind.

Try calling the hotels and asking about discounts. I actually never have asked but I probably should have.

Comment

Not trying to resurrect an old thread here, but does anyone know when this years emerald society parade and pipe band parade will be held? I'd like to try and make it up for my first police week and at least catch the parade.

Comment

16th Annual Emerald Society & Pipe Band March and Service (May 14th )

Sponsored by the National Conference of Law Enforcement Emerald Societies, Inc. Assemble at 4:30 p.m. at New Jersey Avenue & F Street, NW. Step-off promptly at 6:00pm. Holiday Inn on Capitol Hill, 415 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Washington, DC. 5:00 p.m. staging area, 6:00 p.m. step off.
          We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

here is the wb site:

http://www.nationalpoliceweek.com/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3016 users online. 142 members and 2874 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X