300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPD OT. What 's the new deal?

Im wondering what the new policy on overtime is?

Originally posted by Red2 View Post
    Im wondering what the new policy on overtime is?
    Oh its really really simple. Now if you get held over, late assignment or detail, you only have to have the president of the United States to sign your ot slip. Of course it has to be approved by congress, then the mayor, then the chief, then the asst chief, your commander, then the watch commander and then your sgt. So if you start working ot now, you should see it on your check in about 12 years.

Comment

Citycop is no joke. Let say you got all dat approved, that SMART HARD WORKING lady in payroll will SOMEHOW mess up your pay check ..... so, I don't like OT at all. Sometimes you just worked 1/2 hr late everyday, NO OT PAY....... oh, what about when you go to the court for 15 mins, they will pay you 15 mins. (That don't even cover your gas.....) WELCOME TO MPD !!!

Comment

Thats OK even though we won a greivance and the job was told they HAVE to pay us OT for any extension of shift, unless we request C/T, they are still paying us with C/T... even after a judges order ....

Comment

Originally posted by 2971511 View Post
          Thats OK even though we won a greivance and the job was told they HAVE to pay us OT for any extension of shift, unless we request C/T, they are still paying us with C/T... even after a judges order ....
          Hmmm...sounds like we work for the same agency.

Comment

you just cant fight city hall, maybe ill see my back pay before i retire in 8 years.. LOL

Comment

Frankly you dont take a job for its OT, oddly enough it can change from week to week.
              Some say to take action and to fail is to die a dogs death. I say to live, and fail to take action is to live a dogs life.

Comment

so they are still giving the option of letting you choose whether you want your OT as $$$ or comp time?

Comment

Originally posted by mjcek View Post
                  so they are still giving the option of letting you choose whether you want your OT as $$$ or comp time?
                  As far as I know, yes.

Comment

Thanks for the update on OT. As I understand it ,it is only available as Court time.

Comment

Did I read correctly that the Chief wanted to get a contract passed that is 7 years long and has NO guaranteed pay raises?

Comment

I heard something about that earlier this year. I think the powers that be in the city have something up their sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrain02 View Post
                          I heard something about that earlier this year. I think the powers that be in the city have something up their sleeve.
                          I mean if they want to raise everyones base pay by 15K the 1st year and then go 6 yrs with no raise I'm sure it'd be different

Comment

You would think the NYPD had it bad with 4 years of 0's under Giuliani...but 7 years with no raise @ MPD?????? I hope that dose not happen...but never say never, especially in today's economic slump.
                            Last edited by MPDORNYPD?; 09-18-2008, 10:24 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4433 users online. 219 members and 4214 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X