300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skydiving

I would like to take my girlfriend skydiving for her 21st birthday coming up...does anyone know of any places around the NOVA/DC area of any reasonably priced skydiving companies? We're both first timers!

Ocean City does at the airport there...
    Leave Space Empty

Comment

Skydive Delmarva in Delaware

Comment

www.skydiveorange.com

I just jumped with them last week and it was a good time. It is a little bit of a drive out in VA though.

Comment

Whoa Whoa...I think Chiller and CityCopDC are both IN law enforcement...and I posted in this section because as CityCopDC said, I wanted someone in this area to answer not in some random thread that no one would see.

I looked at skydiveorange, and they also give a $15 military discount! Is that the average cost of skydiving though or does the cost weigh itself with the quality of skydiving instructors/tandem jumpers?

Comment

try this site...

http://www.skydiveoc.com/

its all rather expensive but tandem is cheaper as you dont have all the classroom time involved
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I jumped skydive orange for my first jump and they were excellent I have been to three other jump sites around the country and still think that skydive orange has been my favorite.

Comment

Oh geez. The bennie is at it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make this LE related, I think the OP wants to take his gf skydiving to show her that he can get into a SWAT air assualt team.
                I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by toughjerseyguy
                  According to the rules of this forum ---- I cut/paste this ----

Discussion of law enforcement issues of a state and local nature. LE Topics ONLY.
                  Cool we can fix this. From what I hear, they are now training officers to parachute into peoples backyards and kitchens. Now its LE related, happy?

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                    Oh geez. The bennie is at it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make this LE related, I think the OP wants to take his gf skydiving to show her that he can get into a SWAT air assualt team.
                    That's exactly what I wanted to do

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
                      Cool we can fix this. From what I hear, they are now training officers to parachute into peoples backyards and kitchens. Now its LE related, happy?
                      Geez, who let the cat out of the bag?? My agency has been teaching us to parachute out of black helis for quite sometime now..
                      Going to have to go in now and make an official report that the cats out of the bag
                      Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3793 users online. 170 members and 3623 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X