300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Im pretty sure you will be soon, I have no idea why they haven't contacted you but I'm sure they will in the up coming days or weeks. when they called me I actually thought it was going to be a scam call consider scammers always call me at least 5 times a day. Good thing the polygraph examiner left a voicemail or I honestly would not have called back lol ( its going to be a call from Vienna VA ) and what are the other departments that you applied to? and may I ask how thats going?

Leave a comment:

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    613613 congrats on moving forward in the process. I wonder the rhyme / reason behind things. I submitted my PHS 6-7 weeks before you and haven’t received any update or been contacted.

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    No sir, applied elsewhere

commented on 's reply
    Is FCPD the only dept. you applied to?

• PA_Ed
    replied
    613613 Be patient - they received my PHS first week of August and I have yet to hear anything. The first step is the polygraph if I am not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

started a topic Fairfax county police

Fairfax county police

They received my PHS on Sept 21st, considering all the stuff thats going on would the next steps take longer than usual?

​​​​​​Update: FCPD received my PHS on September 21 and got a call today ( oct 24th ) to schedule a polygraph ( dec 19 )
    Last edited by 613613; 10-24-2020, 04:38 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6247 users online. 342 members and 5905 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X