300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairfax county police

They received my PHS on Sept 21st, considering all the stuff thats going on would the next steps take longer than usual?

​​​​​​Update: FCPD received my PHS on September 21 and got a call today ( oct 24th ) to schedule a polygraph ( dec 19 )
    Last edited by 613613; 10-24-2020, 04:38 PM.

613613 Be patient - they received my PHS first week of August and I have yet to hear anything. The first step is the polygraph if I am not mistaken.

Comment

613613 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is FCPD the only dept. you applied to?

• PA_Ed
      PA_Ed commented
      Editing a comment
      No sir, applied elsewhere

• PA_Ed
      PA_Ed commented
      Editing a comment
      613613 congrats on moving forward in the process. I wonder the rhyme / reason behind things. I submitted my PHS 6-7 weeks before you and haven’t received any update or been contacted.

Im pretty sure you will be soon, I have no idea why they haven't contacted you but I'm sure they will in the up coming days or weeks. when they called me I actually thought it was going to be a scam call consider scammers always call me at least 5 times a day. Good thing the polygraph examiner left a voicemail or I honestly would not have called back lol ( its going to be a call from Vienna VA ) and what are the other departments that you applied to? and may I ask how thats going?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3896 users online. 274 members and 3622 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X