300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Hirign situation> Central Virginia

I was wondering if anyone knew the hiring situation in central virginia. Around the richmond area. I am looking for a good agency to start with. I heard a while ago that lots of agencies are undermanned, is this still true.

Thanks
    Varga
    Baltimore Police Dept

Written/PAT- 10/21/12-Pass
    Written Psych- 10/22/12- Pass
    BI Interview/Polygraph/Psyc - 12/5/12
    Physical -TBD

Oh yes, but I think every department every where is undermanned. I know the City Of Richmond is having opened test days because so many people are retireing. I beleive the next day is June 26th. Google Richmond Virginia Police Department. Also Henrico County is in their testing phase for applicants. www.henricopolice.org Hope that helps
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

As far as I know, we are still on a continual hire. Check the website

www.richmondgov.com/police

Good luck.
      Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by VargaM View Post
        I was wondering if anyone knew the hiring situation in central virginia. Around the richmond area. I am looking for a good agency to start with. I heard a while ago that lots of agencies are undermanned, is this still true.

Thanks
        Varga
        Look around at police job websites. You should see job openings for various police departments and sheriff's offices in the Richmond, VA area. Good luck.

Comment

Look at Prince William County PD. Starting salary with just a high school education is $44K/yr and goes up from there DOQ

Comment

44k is decent money for any rookie, but remember that the cost of living is a bit higher in this region than in other places.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3999 users online. 157 members and 3842 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X