Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia State Police 2021 Hiring

Anyone applying for June 2021 class?

I will be submitting my application when Ireturn from Afghanistan in October.

Comment

• greenand
      greenand commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully this cycle doesn't get delayed again due to everything going on.

• squeakeer
      squeakeer commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear you on that. I am hoping that everything settles down and tries to return to normal. Well close to normal as possible.

I was originally going to be in the August 2020 class, that got pushed to January 2021. So I guess I’m with you guys now

Comment

I will be in the fall academy hopefully. My job that laid me off called me back so that I can finish my contract. So hopefully I will see you all out on the road.

Comment

• greenand
        greenand commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully so. Does this mean you're going back over seas then? I just got my phase 1 testing date timing.

• squeakeer
        squeakeer commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I went back overseas to finish my last 3 months of my contract then I will be back in the US. I will have to see what job I can find in the meantime while waiting for the academy.

Any of you guys got testing dates? My recruiter told me the new guys would be doing the phase 1 testing starting this month. I’m still waiting on phase 3 testing at the end of the month

Comment

• greenand
        greenand commented
        Editing a comment
        I had my phase 1 test last Friday the 31st. Waiting to hear back on the results.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4951 users online. 299 members and 4652 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X