300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bomb threat

ahh, we had a good ol bomb threat for the school i do security for...good times, hazmat team rolled up here with about a billion Henrico cars....lucky me, doing a midnight, gets told to sweep the trailers a few times a night...while im being the FTO for the new guy..and yesterday was his first day..so now i had a bomb threat and a frigid nOOb...it got plenty annoying, i just asked my LT could i lay on the roof with my 30-06 and just pop anything that rode in the lot, he declined lol....how do you all respond to bomb threats, especially at school...when i went to Wilder MS, we had about 3 a day for a week strait...this was mostly just story time and venting
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Get a friendly Black Lab and walk him around the building a few times. Everyone will think that the place is "clean" and can go back to what they were doing.

{Just kidding.....save the flames!}

Seriously, though, not much you can do - except to remain alert for anything unusual. Even though 99% of those threat calls are hoaxes, you don't want the other 1% to be on your watch when you might not have taken it very seriously.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

agreed...i take everything seriously, especially on duty and yea, i have yet to see a bomb threat that something actually happened...but after the VT thing...it was chaotic i heard.

Comment

maybe later i can go into more detail, but ive dealt with more bomb threats in the last month then i ever imagined I would in my career.

Comment

Every department handles threats differently. Most likely, the details won't be shared here as that would be sharing operational security information to the public, which would be counter-productive.

Have a good day, though.

Comment

understandable..thanks guys...feel free to PM me..lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4238 users online. 261 members and 3977 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X