300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia State Police 2019 Hiring Process

Anyone currently in the first phases of the hiring process for the 2019 academies? I just began the 1st phase.

I'm thinking of putting an application in but I'm not sure if i'll make it past the background credit check but I might give it a shot and see what happens when I get to that point. What's the pt test like ?

Comment

• apine_126
      apine_126 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you go to Youtube and search 'Virginia Law Fit Test', you will see how it is like. It's not hard at all.

Any updates from you guys? I’m working on my application right now.
    "A man can be beaten in two ways if he dies or if he gives up."
    "For those I love I will sacrifice."

Comment

Is there anyone out there currently in the second phase of hiring for the 2019 Academy?

Comment

I’m currently in the 2nd phase. I passed 1st phase on Feb 2nd, but have not heard anything back yet regarding phase 2.

Comment

• Randy Smith
          Randy Smith commented
          Editing a comment
          How is the second phase

Same here. Passed 1st phase on 2 Feb. still waiting for an email or letter in the mail for PH2 details.

Comment

I am currently in phase 2. I received a conditional offer of employment, which will require successful completion of background and medical. I also have received a polygraph date. Update on anybody else?

Comment

I’ve received the conditional offer of employment. My polygraph is scheduled later this month.

Comment

Good luck to you all on the remainder of the process! I was hired by another agency and have been in academy for two months already.

Comment

Which agency you working for apine?

Comment

I submitted my app just waiting on Phase 1 which is the first week of April. How long did it take to hear back and get scheduled for Phase 2 after passing Phase 1?
                  "A man can be beaten in two ways if he dies or if he gives up."
                  "For those I love I will sacrifice."

Comment

Originally posted by Majors View Post
                    I submitted my app just waiting on Phase 1 which is the first week of April. How long did it take to hear back and get scheduled for Phase 2 after passing Phase 1?
                    I got a call from my recruiter a few weeks later letting me know I passed. Then after a few more weeks I received information in regards to phase 2.

Comment

I go next week for a polygraph.

Comment

• Army Man
                        Army Man commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good luck with your poly. Mine is in a couple weeks.

Originally posted by Codeegray View Post
                      I go next week for a polygraph.
                      Mine is next week, pretty much a given. Just gotta be 200% forthcoming and honest.

Comment

Best wishes for everyone that has their poly exam this week!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8158 users online. 448 members and 7710 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X