300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVCJA Session 136 Roll Call

Less than 2 weeks away!! Who else will be there?!

I took my poly with Fairfax county PD at the end of November for George Mason University PD and I haven't heard anything back so I guess no news is good news? But I know they utilize this academy, I may be there but as per my conditional offer of employment, it said my entry on duty date would be 01/10/2017 if selected and yet here we are less than a week away from that and I still haven't heard a thing. Not sure whats going on with them but maybe they've selected who they're going to be sending there.

What is the actual start date of the academy? 01/10/2017? I know GMUPD was looking to send 4-5 guys they hired to this session.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiAmer View Post
      I took my poly with Fairfax county PD at the end of November for George Mason University PD and I haven't heard anything back so I guess no news is good news? But I know they utilize this academy, I may be there but as per my conditional offer of employment, it said my entry on duty date would be 01/10/2017 if selected and yet here we are less than a week away from that and I still haven't heard a thing. Not sure whats going on with them but maybe they've selected who they're going to be sending there.

What is the actual start date of the academy? 01/10/2017? I know GMUPD was looking to send 4-5 guys they hired to this session.
      I received a conditional, took my poly/medical and haven't heard anything. I also have a friend who is in the same spot as us with GMU.

The NVCJA website states that the basic LE academy starts 1/31 so there is some time but we are also curious what the next steps are to successfully get hired.

Comment

post deleted
        Last edited by ChiAmer; 01-05-2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8053 users online. 421 members and 7632 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X