300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off duty / Retiree jobs

Hello all , I'm a retired LEO from NY moving to Northern Va. in the summer and wondered if you all have a site of folks looking to hire LEO's or Retirees for security work.

Here in NY we have a great on and all you have to do is see who needs help and contact them

thanks

What type of security work are you talking about? Are you talking loss prevention, site security, corporate etc? Just let me know and I can probably help you a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by VSPClem
      What type of security work are you talking about? Are you talking loss prevention, site security, corporate etc? Just let me know and I can probably help you a little better.
      Thanks for the response , I'm interested in finding short term / part time executive protection/driver or corporate security.

Here in NYC alot of the armed / protection detail work are for jewelers , check cashing and corporate execs. LEO's and retired LEO's have the market due to the restrictive gun laws in NYC. So there's always work for LEO's & retired LEO's to do.

With HR218 we can go pretty much anywhere armed now, so as I plan on moving down to Northern Va this summer coming up I wanted to see if there was the same type of work available.

thanks again

Comment

Take a look at:

http://www.rehiredbadge.com/
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Yeah I've checked there but they dont have many listings.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5230 users online. 284 members and 4946 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X