Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone dealt with this judge before?

http://www.dailypress.com/news/local...lines-virginia

Just wondering if he has a history of ruling like this, or if defense had a really solid arguement

Error
    There was an error processing your request. The most likely cause is the URL is not valid.

Couldn't tell you. This is what I got after trying to log onto that address.
    sigpic
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

It was in reference to the genius judge in Fairfax who decided to rule in favor of the defense argument that presumtion of intoxication at .08 in a DUI case was unconstitutional. The argument was not a new one and has previously been argued and decided that there is no constitutional challenge, but this one general district judge decided that he wanted to buck the system for some reason, probably was golf buddies with the defense or wanted to get on CNN.
      "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I have indeed gone before this judge several times and he's usually a pretty good judge. Usually %100 conviction rate with him

Comment

I have seen him in action. He's a very intelligent judge. And I doubt it was any type of friendship based in his ruling. He saw a legitimate issue somewhere.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5715 users online. 322 members and 5393 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X