300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlington County Sheriff's Office

Just finished the medical for the Arlington County Sheriff's Office,which was the last step of the hiring process. How long does it usually take to hear if you were selected for hire or not?

It wasn't too long for me, i want to say maybe 2 months. If you get the call, you'll probably work in the jail for a few months until academy starts in January.

Comment

Last edited by Kidexcluzive ; 08-09-2016, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Hey, I took the exam September 17th and received a congratulations email 9/21. I just scheduled for my polygraph exam at the end of October.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ko View Post
          Hey, I took the exam September 17th and received a congratulations email 9/21. I just scheduled for my polygraph exam at the end of October.
          I called up there this pass Thursday an the HR lady the results take 2 to 4 weeks to get back 😕

Comment

I got hired on earlier this year so if you have an questions about the process i can answer them.

Comment

• GunNattyy
              GunNattyy commented
              Editing a comment
              What was the last step you had to do in the hiring process? And how long did you have to wait after the medical exam?

Congrats man, after the polygraph test how long did it take you to hear something and what are the next steps?

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphill View Post
              I got hired on earlier this year so if you have an questions about the process i can answer them.
              Congrats man, after the polygraph test how long did it take to hear something back and what are the next steps in the process?

Comment

Congrats man, after the polygraph test how long did it take to hear something back and what are the next steps in the process?
                Congrats! I'm not losing hope jus wondering why it is taking so long to receive my test results..

Comment

Originally posted by Kidexcluzive View Post
                  Congrats! I'm not losing hope jus wondering why it is taking so long to receive my test results..
                  after the poly it took about 8 months, but i'm pretty sure i was just an unusual case my other classmates said there's didn't take nearly as long to hear something back. Dont lose hope they only hired 4 from the testing sessions when i took it and then 3 more.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphill View Post
                    after the poly it took about 8 months, but i'm pretty sure i was just an unusual case my other classmates said there's didn't take nearly as long to hear something back. Don't lose hope they only hired 4 from the testing sessions when i took it and then 3 more.
                    Yea, hopefully it does not take that long for me. I got an conditional offer the other day, but there is no hiring date listed so I guessing it's not for January's training academy. I just hope after all the steps I get the position. I'm also in the process for Loudoun County sheriff's Office.

Comment

I wouldn't lose hope, but if I were you I would considering applying for other departments, there are actually a lot hiring right now. My cousin another applicant that I spoke with at the Written exam and myself all got the email for the next steps on 9/21.

Comment

Hey is there anyone on here that took the exam on September 17th get there results back yet?
                        Hey, I gave the wrong date we didn't take it on September 17 we took the written exam August 13 so there is still a chance that you passed. It did take a little over a month to get results so just be patience I'm pretty sure you passed.

Comment

Hey, I gave the wrong date we didn't take it on September 17 we took the written exam August 13 so there is still a chance that you passed. It did take a little over a month to get results so just be patience I'm pretty sure you passed.
                          Thanks man I received my results an I passed

Comment

Thanks man I received my results an I passed
                            Awesome, that's good to hear man. I guess we're in the process for June's academy??.. I'm not sure though, hopefully I will get more info when I take my polygraph test on the 26th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8086 users online. 422 members and 7664 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X