300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrico PD June 2015

I did this for Chesterfield so I figured I'd start a thread for the Henrico Academy that'll start next summer. Any info on the hiring process or the academy or the dept in general would be awesome. And anyone who is in the process for that academy feel free to join and add your input and gather your own thoughts. As always good luck if you are!

I'm in the process for the May academy. Will be at the Nov 8 testing.

Comment

I gotcha. I'm testing Nov 15. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

And of course, as always, good luck!

Comment

I have Henrico testing on Nov 8 & Richmond City on Nov 1.

Comment

Good luck to you as well!

Comment

just submitted my application today application period ends the 10th of November

Comment

For everyone that went yesterday how was it?

Comment

It was a little longer than I expected but overall it went pretty well. Next step is to fill out the hundreds of forms they gave us.

Comment

Yea I passed everything. I'm just filling out these forms.

Comment

All the tests are finished and passed. Here's to another long process! Lol

Comment

The paperwork is the most stressful part of that process. Well that and the waiting. You won't hear for a few months. I took mine in August and didn't hear back until October, so just be patient.

Comment

Got all the paperwork turned in this past weekend. It was a little more difficult with the holiday during the week, but it is done and now for the hard part. Waiting...

Comment

The hardest part for me was getting the 6 references.

Comment

Yeah that was a little difficult. With Chesterfield you needed 15, but you just put them in the packet, and they mailed the questionnaires to the references, then were mailed back. Only needing 6 was nice other than having to hunt them down to give out the questionnaires, and then again to get them back. Lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3822 users online. 248 members and 3574 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X