300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Thumbs-Up" To A VSP Trooper

Just giving out a big "thumbs-up" to a certain VA State Trooper for exercising judicious discretion today. People bash our troopers regularly, but every now and they deserve some kudos.

THANK YOU!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Congrats to you...I don't think that happens very often.
    sigpic

Comment

That is good news. Nice post Dutch

Comment

It happens more then you think but you don't hear about it. I could give plenty of examples but I'd bore ya

Comment

What area of Virginia was this?

Must of been a motor unit because they subscribe to the open door policy down in VA.
          Last edited by MrHighspeeder; 02-27-2013, 09:01 PM. Reason: spelling
          Den sterkeste mann i verden er han som star mest alene.

Comment

I did not know that a 'motor unit' had a door.....but I get what you're saying.
            :-)

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post

I did not know that a 'motor unit' had a door.....but I get what you're saying.
              :-)
              Yeah . I was being facetious. Our "open door policy" (that lots of people think we have) can't apply to a motor.

Although motors write more tickets based on actual hours working the road

I guess I should of specified, "they" refers to all of VSP.
              Last edited by MrHighspeeder; 02-27-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHighspeeder View Post
                I guess I should of specified, "they" refers to all of VSP.
                It does? Thanks for telling me, Ive been doing something very very wrong all these years.

Comment

I like VSP. They handle our accidents in county. Stupid FR 300s

Comment

Originally posted by VSPClem View Post
                    It does? Thanks for telling me, Ive been doing something very very wrong all these years.
                    I don't have an open door policy, but the man with 3 stripes wants me to have one.

Comment

I'm with VSPClem. I give 3-5 warnings for every VUS I write.

Comment

open door policy?
                        Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

well, i have seen both extremes....write a guy for sliding off the road into a ditch a ticket for reckless driving....serious vehicle accident with major injuries....no ticket....

Comment

If there was a violation of law there is a ticket to accompany it.

Comment

No...not always...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6213 users online. 205 members and 6008 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X