300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tint meters

Hey shopping for tint meters for my unit. Ive found the window tint meter TM100 by laser labs and the Pocket detective 2.1. Does anyone have any pros or cons to ether one of these devices. Thanks

Our department uses the TM100. Never had misreads with it, no buttons to press. Just slide it onto a window and it automatically calculates window %. I was looking at both products and for the TM100, you have to purchase the test slides separate and the pocket detective has them included.
    Reputation & Truth

Comment

Just curious. Have you had any attorney question whether or not you are certified in using the tint meter?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPOLICE View Post
        Just curious. Have you had any attorney question whether or not you are certified in using the tint meter?
        No, I have my certified copy of my test samples in my court binder, and I explain what the directions on the tint meter say to do if ask how to operate it.

Comment

TM 100, never fails. When they question you, you bring it to court and just demonstrate it with the test tint slides and there you go.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11497 users online. 467 members and 11030 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X