Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virginia State Police 118th Basic Session Hopefuls!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia State Police 118th Basic Session Hopefuls!!

I'm going to Richmond to take my phase III tomorrow and trying to get people who are currently in the process for the 118th to share their experiences thus far. Where are you at in the process? What are the different steps like? Waiting is hard enough! February 27th is almost here! I know you're out there lets hear it!

Also anyone who is currently in the academy or has been in the academy feel free to share your experiences also! This is designed to help people in the process with information they need and what to expect!

Comment

I will add to this. Currently in the background phase for the 118th. My BI has been in contact with my employers so I am just waiting to hear about the phase 3 process. Did an internship with VSP in the spring and graduate next month, so I am anxiously awaiting to hear if I will be apart of Feb. academy.

Comment

if you are new, there is already a thread titled VSP 118th, maybe the 5th or 6th one down....there are also 117th, 116th, 115th, and 114th threads for any other info

Comment

Yeah I know... lol just figure starting a new one might get some new people in on the conversation. I'm a little too excited.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7014 users online. 271 members and 6743 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X