300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VADutch Happy Birthday

I don't see you out of this forum (VA) much. Hope you have a Great Day my friend.
    Last edited by jcioccke; 06-01-2011, 08:36 AM.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Happy Birthday Dutch. From all the post I've read you seem like a great guy. Enjoy the day bro.

Comment

Great googa-mooga!

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Thanks, folks; but it was just another day (and I had to work). I did my 'celebrating' over the weekend - with very little fanfare. I wish each and every person here a wonderful and productive day.

.................................................. .............................

"The older I get, the more talented I used to be!" -- Redneck proverb

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post

Thanks, folks; but it was just another day (and I had to work). I did my 'celebrating' over the weekend - with very little fanfare. I wish each and every person here a wonderful and productive day.

.................................................. .............................

"The older I get, the more talented I used to be!" -- Redneck proverb
          Don't know ya VA Dutch, but if you're from Virginnie, you must be a good guy. All Virginia cops are great. Happy Birthday to ya.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5952 users online. 327 members and 5625 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X