Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asabo002
    replied
    haha thanks. Yeah all phase III really did for me was get me pumped and ready to go seeing you guys all day and hearing them talk about what we need to bring, etc.

Leave a comment:

• v335690
    replied
    Saw you all coming into the gym. Good luck and "Stand by" LOL

Originally posted by asabo002 View Post
    That's cool. Sgt. Jenkins is the coordinating Sgt. for the 118. We met him yesterday at our phase III. When we got there you 117 guys were doing self-defense. Got me really pumped up!

Leave a comment:

• asabo002
    replied
    To all the guys that are currently in the 117 or were in the 116, how many people from your phase III made it through? Was it most of the people?

Leave a comment:

• asabo002
    replied
    That's cool. Sgt. Jenkins is the coordinating Sgt. for the 118. We met him yesterday at our phase III. When we got there you 117 guys were doing self-defense. Got me really pumped up!

Leave a comment:

• v335690
    replied
    Sorry for the delayed response. Our Coordinator is Sgt. Crespo and the Assistant Coordinator is Sgt. Jenkins.

Leave a comment:

• dren
    replied
    Originally posted by v335690 View Post
    ALT's will be starting the academy on July 11th per the coordinating SGT. The academy is darn tough but I'm sure everything we are doing is for a reason. See ya'll in a few hours
    Who is the lead SGT for the new class?

Leave a comment:

• v335690
    replied
    Congrats vkpope54. See you tomorrow AM.

Leave a comment:

• vkpope54
    replied
    Yeah, I got the call on Thursday the 30th to be there this coming Monday. They said we would be graduating with 117, so I guess their going to hold onto us for an extra two weeks sometime later during a holiday break. I look forward to meeting you all though, good luck with the remainder of your week!

Leave a comment:

• v335690
    replied
    ALT's will be starting the academy on July 11th per the coordinating SGT. The academy is darn tough but I'm sure everything we are doing is for a reason. See ya'll in a few hours

Leave a comment:

• spyvlcn
    replied
    yes they really are using alternates. we will know tuesday how many there will be

Leave a comment:

• NYSOFMIND
    replied
    Started at 93 now we have 87 alternates coming in on July 11.

Leave a comment:

• CJustice804
    replied
    How many drop this week? are they really using alternates?

Leave a comment:

• vkpope54
    replied
    Good luck guys!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FormerPd&Deputy
    replied
    i would prepare for the building to be cold in the evening. I slept in longs sleeves and cold weather pants for the last nine months. This was even in the winter with the heat on. Can get cold. Wear a suit the first day and have a pair of slacks and a polo to wear home on fridays. May want to wait to week two or three to do that however.

Leave a comment:

• spyvlcn
    replied
    thanks for that info...i will bring an extra set as well. for sleeping i was going to do what KentH said. what about sleeping in PT shorts?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4939 users online. 322 members and 4617 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X