X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats vkpope54. See you tomorrow AM.

Comment

Originally posted by v335690 View Post
      ALT's will be starting the academy on July 11th per the coordinating SGT. The academy is darn tough but I'm sure everything we are doing is for a reason. See ya'll in a few hours
      Who is the lead SGT for the new class?

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response. Our Coordinator is Sgt. Crespo and the Assistant Coordinator is Sgt. Jenkins.

Comment

That's cool. Sgt. Jenkins is the coordinating Sgt. for the 118. We met him yesterday at our phase III. When we got there you 117 guys were doing self-defense. Got me really pumped up!

Comment

To all the guys that are currently in the 117 or were in the 116, how many people from your phase III made it through? Was it most of the people?

Comment

Saw you all coming into the gym. Good luck and "Stand by" LOL

Originally posted by asabo002 View Post
              That's cool. Sgt. Jenkins is the coordinating Sgt. for the 118. We met him yesterday at our phase III. When we got there you 117 guys were doing self-defense. Got me really pumped up!

Comment

haha thanks. Yeah all phase III really did for me was get me pumped and ready to go seeing you guys all day and hearing them talk about what we need to bring, etc.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2711 users online. 142 members and 2569 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X