Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just graduated the 116th and have some uniforms for sale.
    2-brand new pairs of dickie pants size 34x32
    2-brand new large long dickie shirts
    1-Size xl navy blue police jacket
    1-Size Large navy blue jacket
    These were the items that i used during my time at the academy. Will sell shirt with pant for $25 and jackets for $20 each. Send me a Pm. Can't have too many of these items.

Comment

ok i have a question....for the dress clothes: it says that we need to bring shirts with a collar, dress slacks or business casual trousers, and dress shoes, loafers or footwear of similar type. Ok so my question is...how many outfits do we bring? are they all to be suits? does this mean that in addition to wearing a suit to report tomorrow, we need additional outfits? does business casual mean polo shirts and khakis?

Comment

you just need one suit on display. and one dress shirt and dress pants to wear in and out on sunday and friday . wouldnt were polo and khakis until about phase 3

Comment

OK , serious question here. Packet says no t-shirts etc but what do you wear when you sleep. Please no "el natural" jokes LOL

Comment

thanks...i just know that business casual means different things to different org. so just so I have this straight...one suit coat, one pair of suit pants, one dress shirt and tie, and a pair of dress shoes, and a belt. in addition to the whole suit getup, we need one more set of pants and dress shirt and tie? sorry, don't know why this is so confusing.

Comment

This is what I'm bringing. Tomorrow I will wear my suit/tie. I'm also bringing another pair of dress slacks/shirt/tie/shoes to wear home on Friday and back on Sunday. I'm leaving the suit at the academy (As far as I know).

Does this make sense? What are you bringing to sleep in?

Comment

Originally posted by v335690 View Post
                OK , serious question here. Packet says no t-shirts etc but what do you wear when you sleep. Please no "el natural" jokes LOL
                good question. I was just going to sleep in boxers and one of the crew neck Ts we are to bring.

Comment

thanks for that info...i will bring an extra set as well. for sleeping i was going to do what KentH said. what about sleeping in PT shorts?

Comment

i would prepare for the building to be cold in the evening. I slept in longs sleeves and cold weather pants for the last nine months. This was even in the winter with the heat on. Can get cold. Wear a suit the first day and have a pair of slacks and a polo to wear home on fridays. May want to wait to week two or three to do that however.

Comment

Good luck guys!!!!!

Comment

How many drop this week? are they really using alternates?

Comment

Started at 93 now we have 87 alternates coming in on July 11.

Comment

yes they really are using alternates. we will know tuesday how many there will be

Comment

ALT's will be starting the academy on July 11th per the coordinating SGT. The academy is darn tough but I'm sure everything we are doing is for a reason. See ya'll in a few hours

Comment

Yeah, I got the call on Thursday the 30th to be there this coming Monday. They said we would be graduating with 117, so I guess their going to hold onto us for an extra two weeks sometime later during a holiday break. I look forward to meeting you all though, good luck with the remainder of your week!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4866 users online. 291 members and 4575 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X