300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Housing In Newport News Area

Could anyone help me with leads on cop friendly apartments in the Newport News, Hampton and Norfolk area i was told that CNU area is a good place and noticed several newport news units in driveways thanks for the help.

I went to CNU from 04-08, I had a friend who lived in Forest Lake at Oyster Point, always noticed a lot of parked NNPD cars in there.

I lived in The Harbours for my last semester because they were the only one around that did half-year leases.

Comment

If you don't get what you are looking for here, you could also check out city-data.com

Comment

Being a resident of VA (not residing in NN/Hampton) I can only give you my outsider observation.

NN/Hampton are kind of 'outside' or a 'good drive' from just about all other locales. (Not to mention you are going to be hitting tunnel traffic quite often) I would suggest looking at something more 'central' (i.e. Norfolk/Portsmouth/Chesapeake) also depending on which department you are working with as well. Currently, I live in Portsmouth and despite its 'seedy reputation' its a really nice place to live. Our ever increasing property taxes are another matter altogether...

Good luck and welcome to VA!
        There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Comment

I live in Norther VA but go down to that area often (family). If feasible, check out York County. Adjacent to NN and IMO much nicer. Possibly cheaper but don't quote me on that.
          sigpic
          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4356 users online. 269 members and 4087 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X