Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large quantity of guns and ammo stolen in Richmod area

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=261532

I came home from a TDY Trip today to find my house had been broken into while I was away. I had the Jeep with me, But my 300C and Charger were stolen out of my garage along with pretty much everything I own with monetary value including multiple firearms and heavy body armor. So with that said of course I am more than ****ed, Police and Insurance have been notified.

First for all the LEOs in the the greater Richmond VA area, BE VERY AWARE some crummy ***** is out there with multiple Assault Weapons 30 Plus hi-cap mags and a few thousand rounds of ball ammo, to make this worse said party also has Interceptor Body Armor with Hard Plates

Now for the rest of you,

2007 Charger SRT Super Bee 0960, mostly stock SLP 1 cat-back and AFE Stage 2 with Diablo, Tinted and painted yellow tails, painted front corners, Yellow LED Halos. Last seen sporting NY Gold plate 07SPRBEE

2005 Bright Silver 300C, key ID features include: Black wheels, Tommy Z grill, white LED Halos, lots of BT custom engraves, Air Hammer CF signed by the Rev with my name and welcome home hand written inside, Car is med-loud with a full exhaust and massive JL Audio system. Many other mods but unless you know how to spot a HHP stage 3 with 2800 stall its pointless to go on...

I hope they are caught and hung in public from a traffic signal

Its been about 5 hours since i found out, and im hoping to get some sleep now

This POS even stole the half bottle of Jager out of my freezer
    I know you guys have your own ways of passing word of such occurrences, but figured this couldnt hurt. Here's pics of the cars. guy is an Army bomb tech, BTW...

the 300C

the charger, this ones pretty easy to spot......

Not sure if you would want to post this elsewhere, but feel free to.

Hope they catch the thief and recover the stolen vehicles & artillery.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Nothing in our usual teletype traffic on the weapons..any way to get that and drop me a private?

Comment

The guy who reported it is not a LEO , so I dont know. I'll send him a PM and ask.

Comment

Originally posted by GLHS837 View Post
          The guy who reported it is not a LEO , so I dont know. I'll send him a PM and ask.
          Disregard, we have a teletype from Hopewell PD. Some pretty serious firepower......

Comment

Just got a PMer from him, came in to PM you the case number info. He says the cars have been recovered, hope that means they are at least on the trail of the weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyrube View Post
              Disregard, we have a teletype from Hopewell PD. Some pretty serious firepower......
              yeah your not joking....one word, headshot
              dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3231 users online. 181 members and 3050 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X