Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 speeding tickets from a couple years ago can't be the reason you keep getting rejected, can it? I mean yeesh, if a speeding ticket gets you rejected then I would assume anything at all on a application would get you rejected. I mean, unless you were going 70 in a 45 or something.
    Last edited by Dellde; 04-21-2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dellde View Post
      2 speeding tickets from a couple years ago can't be the reason you keep getting rejected, can it? I mean yeesh, if a speeding ticket gets you rejected then I would assume anything at all on a application would get you rejected. I mean, unless you were going 70 in a 45 or something.
      4 speeding in my history and yes all were 20+ MPH over except one and one was reduced as well.

I'm back to 0 points on my balance though.

I also have a previous undetected theft from 4 years ago.

Advice given by Alexandria Police was to try again in another year so I will just wait 2-3 before trying again and add more to my resume (volunteer, a BS degree, stable work history, no speeding tickets etc) and hope for the best. I've got a lot to offer and the passion is there so all I need is the chance to show it.

Comment

Indeed. If I don't get in I'm going to just keep trying. Someone will say yes lol, and I'll do good wherever I'm given the chance.

Comment

My BI is setup.. just waiting for next week.

Paliboy20... Like Jimmy V said man " Dont give up..Dont ever give up"
          If its something you want then nothing will stop you! Good Luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4230 users online. 267 members and 3963 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X