300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portsmouth PD

Anyone here a officer for Portsmouth? Or have any information on their next academy or anyone who is in their process as of now? Thanks.

I was in their process until january. When I was taking my Poly my background investigator told me that their next class is going to be held sometime in may.

Comment

What do u want to know? I'll answer the best I can.

Comment

Hello, this thread has been quiet for a while but i was interested in applying for Portsmouth PD, but cannot find any information on the department. So anyone who has or does work with them i have a few questions and if you can answer them thanks before hand. 1) What are the hours of the shifts and what is the rotation? 2) is the city busy? 3) Does the dept have any specialized units? 4) what is the process getting hired like smooth?

thanks

Comment

PM Me I'll tell you what you want to know

Comment

1) The Shifts as it stands right now are 12 hours. 2) The city is VERY busy. 3) The Department does have specialized units (Narcs/SWAT/Training Officers Etc...). 4)The process was very smooth for me. I'm sure it varies from process to process though.

Comment

I know this thread's a little bit older but does anyone know roughly how many officers Portsmouth has?

Comment

Originally posted by snappertrapper View Post
                I know this thread's a little bit older but does anyone know roughly how many officers Portsmouth has?
                230 officers
                NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
                Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6716 users online. 355 members and 6361 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X