300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Got the Call !!!!!!!!!

So i havent been on here for a while but i am pleased to let everyone know that i finally got hired. Starting Sept 29 i will be working for Petersburg Bureau of Police. While it wasnt my first choice, they have a great department and are looking to take the city back from all the crime that has plagued it for the last few years and i am glad to have an opportunity to be a part of it.
    To be honest I don't remember too much about losing my virginity. All I remember is I had been awake for almost 86 hours, I was on the roof of a Public Storage building in what seemed to be a freezing rainstorm, and Christopher Walken was there with a disposable camera that he kept winding even though it had clearly run out of pictures.

I have been through there many times. You certainly have your work cut out for you, but don't let the turds get you down. Working in Petersburg is going to give you ten years worth of "street training" in about a fourth of the time.

Good luck and thank you dearly for your service!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Congrats!

Btw, why did you turn down BSO?

Comment

because i really didnt want to move to florida, i put in cause my family lives there and it was kinda my plan d.
        To be honest I don't remember too much about losing my virginity. All I remember is I had been awake for almost 86 hours, I was on the roof of a Public Storage building in what seemed to be a freezing rainstorm, and Christopher Walken was there with a disposable camera that he kept winding even though it had clearly run out of pictures.

Comment

Congrats! Also it was good to hear that the City raised their salary recently to $36,500. not bad since it was 30,000

Comment

we also get a pay increase upon graduation, so we are making more money than RPD. which i dont mind at all. lol

Comment

Hey man, are you going to be in the academy October 6th at crater?
              dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Yes i am. Judging by your sig, you will be there as well. congrats. look forward to meeting you.
                Last edited by The_Blues; 09-20-2008, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Alright Brother, see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Blues View Post
                    because i really didnt want to move to florida, i put in cause my family lives there and it was kinda my plan d.
                    Oh okay.

Comment

Good luck with the academy and stay safe in the streets!
                      Stupid People = Job Security

Comment

Did you look into Henrico PD?

Comment

Originally posted by Arewethereyet View Post
                          Did you look into Henrico PD?
                          Henrico will stop putting on academies for a while after the 50th basic. they are not full, but there are a lot of new officers jumping ship and they want to figure out why before they spend all that time and money in a recuit if they are going to just jump ship.
                          Last edited by 99 Fenix; 09-22-2008, 08:09 PM. Reason: ich bin ein idiot

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWop1231 View Post
                            Good luck with the academy and stay safe in the streets!
                            I'll make sure to get my sausage biscuit and coffee from hawdees..EVERY DAY before the academy...GOT ME BOY!!!! LOL

Comment

Henrico is a bit tough to get on with. At least that what ive heard. so i just didnt bother with them

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4520 users online. 207 members and 4313 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X