300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSP conditional offer

I received a phone call yesterdayto inform me that I needed to schedule a medical eval. Then I was told I was being offered a conditional offer of employment! Academy starts July 13. Thanks to everyone who has helped with the process. Your responses and thread were much appreciated! Still grinning....

Congrats and good luck with the academy and all the other extra fun stuff the troops have to go through!

Comment

congradulations!!! good luck in the academy and your pre-basic two weeks.
      WE DON'T GET PAID TO LOSE

"Be nice, until it's time NOT to be nice" ~ Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse

Comment

congrats, i passed my poly the other day, but was told i wouldnt have enough time to finish my backround before july so they are putting me on hold till the January one

Comment

Thanks guys! Magnum congrats. Good luck with the BI. Keep us posted!

Comment

well i got a call the other day and im going up tomarrow to give them list of people for my back round, i have not had to do somthing like this before, what is the dress code? i was thinking khakis and a shirt with a collar? what do you guys think

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by magnumxl4 View Post
              well i got a call the other day and im going up tomarrow to give them list of people for my back round, i have not had to do somthing like this before, what is the dress code? i was thinking khakis and a shirt with a collar? what do you guys think

thanks
              wear a suite if u got one or add a tie to your slacks and dress shirt and get a haircut if u can. it never hurts to come off looking incredibily professional especially when you are dealing with the Troopers. and also..DANG you've been waiting awhile huh?
              WE DON'T GET PAID TO LOSE

"Be nice, until it's time NOT to be nice" ~ Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5318 users online. 269 members and 5049 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X