300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCPD process

I received my conditonal offer about two weeks ago and i handed in my background packet about a week ago. My BI has already called me and scheluded my poly for june 26th, at the Royalton VTSP barracks.

I'm pretty excited that things are getting to the point where i will know if i have a job or not.

what's funny is that i'd say right now is the most calm i've been during the whole process, since i know what is in my background packet, but i'm sure all that will change when i get hooked up to "the box".
    WE DON'T GET PAID TO LOSE

"Be nice, until it's time NOT to be nice" ~ Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse

Congrats. Keep us posted.

Comment

yea let me know how it goes, i have my poly for the vt state coming up in a few weeks

Comment

Sounds like your pretty much good to go. Pass that poly and you'll have a good job with a good department.

Comment

so my poly is less than 2 weeks away and i hate waiting for it haha. but i guess if i didnt like waiting i picked the wrong career.

ive been told that few if any people for Rutland are going to the full-time academy in july, which kinda stinks cause i was looking forward to it.

so that means ill probably go to the part-time academy (IF i get the job, now is not the time to get cocky haha). i was just wondering if any of you vermont guys could give me alittle bit of a run down on the part-time version.

hopefully i get the full-time spot on the department so im working solid hours every week.

ill let you guys know how the poly goes.
          WE DON'T GET PAID TO LOSE

"Be nice, until it's time NOT to be nice" ~ Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5783 users online. 329 members and 5454 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X