300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey everyone!

HI all! i just moved to VT for good and im in the hiring process for a city police department nearby, Rutland City. I just thought I would post here since I finally got approved to post (and everyone goes on a posting spree when they are first approved) and say that I'm hoping one day soon to be able to say I'm one of vermonts finests.
    Last edited by VtCO84; 04-05-2007, 03:28 PM.
    WE DON'T GET PAID TO LOSE

"Be nice, until it's time NOT to be nice" ~ Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse

Well, after seeing this post you can disregard my last. Sometimes I forget RutC is in SoVT too! Your pop's a little more than 17k in the day, that's what threw me off! Good luck, it's a great PD and will keep you busy.

Comment

o yea sorry, thats my fault. the daytime pop is somewhere around 30k+ (ive been told) i got my numbers mixed up. i applied to a number of VT agencies and everyone i spoke to said RCPD is great, and thats where the "action" is. i just love the area, i went to CSC for 2 years.

my chief interview is in a week (4/13, friday the 13th!!) and i cant wait to meet him. i've come so far! its such a process, but it will be all worth it if i can join those great guys in the RCPD ( too bad brown nosing isnt a hiring requirment haha! j/k)
      WE DON'T GET PAID TO LOSE

"Be nice, until it's time NOT to be nice" ~ Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6132 users online. 366 members and 5766 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X