300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Next3Exits View Post
    They only have one for the state? I seem to remember my polygrapher for the VSP process saying he was up there from Massachusetts. He wasn't rude with me but wasn't very pleasant either. I passed first time through though. That was my only polygraph and the one thing I remember was how he kept telling me to stop swallowing lol. I thought that was strange.
    Yes as far as I know they only have one for the state, he was a VSP Lieutenant, bald guy. I don't know if that rings a bell?

I got the impression he was one of those nerdy bookworm types who hasn't done real police work in years, and instead proudly keeps a little notebook in his pocket of all the names of the people he has "rooted out" and failed on polygraph tests. f***ing tard

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
      Prior is his name- He is an a--hole.. I'm on the job now and I could give a sh-- if he reads this. Idiot I will never forget how rude he was to me and telling me before I started they won't hire me because I am from NY pftt a--hole screwewd that PD. I lead in arrests, Finding Drugs and have had numerous letters written complimenting me on numerous calls. This ****** said I lied on my "alcohol consumption hahhaha Yeah OK, thank you in all honesty, because I wouldn't have ended up where I ended up. F--- Him

Thanks bro I forgot what his name was.

Comment

Originally posted by Next3Exits View Post
        They only have one for the state? I seem to remember my polygrapher for the VSP process saying he was up there from Massachusetts. He wasn't rude with me but wasn't very pleasant either. I passed first time through though. That was my only polygraph and the one thing I remember was how he kept telling me to stop swallowing lol. I thought that was strange.
        This was 6 years ago, he may be done, or they moved on to someone else
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

There are multiple VSP poly examiners. I have met more than one.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan11 View Post
            There are multiple VSP poly examiners. I have met more than one.

Maybe now there are, but not 7 years ago.

Comment

esoj37- Many Troops do monitor this forum. Feel free to ask away.

Comment

How Is the salary in regards to Cost Of Living ?

Comment

How Is the salary in regards to Cost Of Living ?

Comment

Polygraph wise it is the "luck" of the draw..there are several, plus some departments use outside polygraphers. The two I had were decent...one even showed me how it all worked...this was 20 years and 15 years ago however.

Cost of living depends on where you live here...near the Burlington area and resort areas are way more expensive than other places. VSP pays well so it shouldn't really be much of an issue.

Comment

Thanks..I'm LEO in philly area

Comment

Any one know a VSP recruiter? Have a quick question. Thanks in advance, and watch your 6.

Comment

The following link has the email addy to the two recruiters.

http://vsp.vermont.gov/employment

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8262 users online. 447 members and 7815 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X