Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Vermont State Police

Brothers and Sisters from the Vermont State Police,

On 06/16/2011 our Sheriffs Office in Upstate NY buried our Brother and friend Deputy Jeffrey T. Alexander who died in an on duty vehicle accident. I wanted to personally thank all of you from the Vermont State Police for sending representatives from your agency to the funeral service. Your representatives looked sharp, crisp and demonstrated true professionalism. They are a positive reflection on all of you. I served in a capacity at the funeral which allowed me to see the several hundred law enforcement officers from near and far. We were grateful and impressed with the incredible showing at the funeral. I can tell you that it meant a great deal to our agency and to the law enforcement community in general, that you came the distance you did to be with us during this challenging time. Your presence truly demonstrates that it is most definitely a "thin blue line" that we all cross over when we enter the law enforcement family. THANK YOU for coming to be with us in laying to rest our brother.

Driven
    "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Driven,

I'm not a Trooper, however I will send your "thank you" to a few Trooper's I know and work with closely and maybe they can send the thanks along to those that arrived to show their respect for a fallen brother.

RIP Deputy Alexander

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8113 users online. 438 members and 7675 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X