300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krav Maga classes

Anybody know of a Krav Maga gym or trainer in the Clearfield, Syracuse, Layton area?
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

I know a guy but he's out of commission until January 2015. :-(
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Does he run a gym?
      I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

He worked as a trainer at either Planet Fitness or 24 Hour Fitness and taught classes out of a shared location. Not sure when he'll be back up and running though, as last word was January 2015, but he just had one more back surgery. Not sure of the prognosis yet as I haven't heard back from him.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6230 users online. 345 members and 5885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X