300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pantego police

Hello has anyone ever worked for Pantego police near Arlington Texas?

It's a very small department and I'm in their background phase now and I was wondering could any one tell me anything about the department field training and etc?

I'm currently certified and still looking I also have another application at my current department but I would like to work for a city police department . Thanks for any info about Pantego.
    My life is in GOD’s hands, and he hasn’t finished with me yet.

For some reason they can't keep officers. The recent pay raise should help though
    Should have been a hose dragger

Comment

Maybe its cause its so slow. Don't speed through Pantego.
      Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

Yea their pay stars at 34,000 to 46,000 I don't know how much they are offering rookies yet . I was suprised that the Chief does your BI.

Comment

Originally posted by rookie2006 View Post
          Yea their pay stars at 34,000 to 46,000 I don't know how much they are offering rookies yet . I was suprised that the Chief does your BI.
          Probably closer to $34,000/yr for a rookie. Have you rode out with them yet to see what their agency is like? I've always heard Dalworthington Gardens was a better place to due to Pantego's admin issues. Do your homework!
          Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

No I haven't but you bring up a good point. I will call to see if I can schedule a ride along with them. Can you send me a PM if you have anything that you can share as far as Admin issues. So far I have talked with their Chief about a few things that were really important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rookie2006 View Post
              Hello has anyone ever worked for Pantego police near Arlington Texas?

It's a very small department and I'm in their background phase now and I was wondering could any one tell me anything about the department field training and etc?

I'm currently certified and still looking I also have another application at my current department but I would like to work for a city police department . Thanks for any info about Pantego.
              I hear from my parents that its a good department they both worked there in the late 70's early 80's. Hey you wernt by any chance in the TCC academy?
              Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Comment

No. I went to a college police academy in Mesquite called East Field . Thanks for the info. It's a small town and it may be just what I'm looking for. Do your parents know the current police chief?

Comment

The new chief has only been there a few months and I heard he is a good guy and wiping the place into shape. Good luck!

Comment

Hello Dallascntycop. Yea I have talked to the chief a few times he seems pretty squared away. I hope they give me a chance.

Comment

How many officers there is now in Pantego? Do they still have retention issues? I know this is an oooold thread...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4391 users online. 226 members and 4165 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X